Best One Line whatsapp status in hindi | One line Status

Best whatsapp status in hindi one line Best Ever Whatsapp Status and facebook status for the cool persons who wants to put a best status on his profile . We have the best collection of 100 status of Attitude status , COOL STATUS whatsapp status in hindi ,whatsapp status in hindi attitude ,whatsapp status in hindi sad,whatsapp status in hindi funny, senti status in hindi,whatsapp status in hindi songs,whatsapp status in hindi one line,hindi status for life,whatsapp status in one line and Best Whatsapp Status in Hindi .See below a very nice collection of our "100 Best Whatsapp and Facebook Status in hindi


Best whatsapp status in hindi one line


1) My attitude depends on the people in front of me
2) I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
3) I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand.
4) Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
5) Yes, I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.
6) “Hath mein ghadi koyi bhi ho. Lekin waqt apna hona chahiye”.
7) Love the life you live, and live the life you love.
8) Happiness is not ready made it comes by our own actions.
9) Each new day is another chance to change your life.
10) Count your age by friends, not years, Count your life by smiles, not tears.

11) Success always hugs you in private but failure always slaps you in the public ! that’s life.
13) Ajeeb Dastur hain mohbbat ka, Ruth koi jata h, toot koi jata hai
14) Ab koun se mausam se koyi aas lagaye,
Barsaat mein bhi yaad na jab unko hum aye..
15) Kya rog de gayi hai nye mousam ki barish,
Mujhe yaad aa rahe hain mujhe bhul jane wale.
16) Let the rain wash away, All the pain of yesterday
17) In barishon se adab-e-mohobbat seekho faraz,
Agar yeh ruth bhi jayein to barasti bahut hain…
18) Kal raat barasti rahi sawan ki ghata bhi,
Aur hum bhi teri yaad mein dil khol ke roye
19) You and me make a wonderful “WE”.
20) My real smile comes when i am with you.
21) Roses are red violets are blue dont cast me away because I love you.
22) Where there is great love, there are always wishes.
23) I cant be your first love but i promise to be your last love.

Comments